We hope you enjoy your special Inis Meáin knitwear, however if you need to make a return, we’ll be happy to refund a purchase based on our Returns Policy below.
- The garment is unworn and in the same condition as when it was dispatched.
- The garment is returned to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
- The garment is accompanied by the Returns Form completed with a Code and Further Details about the return.
- A maximum of 3 garment returns per customer per year can be refunded where no quality issue/shipping error is involved.
- Email us to let us know of your intended return.
- Complete our Returns Form and include in your return package.
- Pack your return well, as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged during transit.
- Use a trackable insured service, as we cannot take responsibility for items lost during transit.
- Email us to notify us that your return has been sent, including your tracking number.
Due to our off-shore, remote location, shipping is very costly and the original shipping costs are already subsidised by us. Therefore please note our Returns Shipping Policy below.
- For a quality issue/shipping mistake, please email us with details and we will send a pre-paid returns label.
- Aside from a quality issue/shipping mistake, the customer pays for the return shipping, and the original shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
- For Exchanges, the customer pays to ship back the original garment and on receipt we will ship the replacement garment at our cost.
- We can offer an exchange for another size in the same garment, if in stock online.
- If in stock, please email us to hold the replacement size for 7 working days.
- Replacement size will be shipped out on receipt of original garment.
Send returns to
Inis Meáin Knitting Company - Returns
c/o Aer Arann - Connemara Airport